Tomorrow is our first day back to school and work. Since Braylen made his debut SOOO early Ryan didn't really get to say goodbye to her school friends. We just took her out of school suddenly because we were so worried about her bringing home nasty cold and flu germs to our little baby with new lungs. I wish we had the thought to at least take her by for a visit before we brought Braylen home but to be perfectly honest we were too busy trying to finish the nursery. We thought we could get it all pulled together in the last month, but our last month ended up being Braylen's first month.
I digress. I am trying to be as prepared as possible for our first day. We have talked to Ryan about going back to school to see her friends and she is excited. She gets to pick out her "first day back" outfit tonight so she can be ready quickly. Ryan can't be rushed in the morning; she likes to take her time. She will help us pick out Braylen's first day outfit too. I think she is more excited about his outfit than her own.
I'm excited too. I don't think I'm cut-out to stay home with two kids every day. I need some time out of the house and away from them to be a better mom. So now I am getting my outside time three days a week; back at work. I am ready to see all my work friends again and talk about trivial things. A little superficiality please!
Stay tuned for news of how smoothly our first day with a new routine goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment