August 19, 2009

Better Eating

Lately I have been trying to get my family into more healthly eating habits. I have bought fruits and protein items for breakfast that are easy to eat in the car since we are rushing off to school and work. I am trying to eat six small meals throughtout the day instead of eating two large meals and one tiny one which has been our trend. One person gets left out of the equation because, well, there isn't much you can do for a seven month old. Or so I thought...

The new trend is moms making there own baby food which I thought was a crazy waste of time. But I have come to change my mind. We eat a vegetable or two at dinner every night and I buy plenty of fruits, so why not just throw some of them in the blender and puree them for Braylen? He resists eatting from a spoon most days but now that he has some teeth I could just chop things up pretty tiny and let him feed himself. What a novel idea. Pictures to come of the gourment menu for my seven month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment