I absolutely have a case of the Mondays today. It seems the only person that slept well at our house last night was Ryan. Part of that could be because she fell asleep on the way home from my parents house around 6:45 and slept until about 6am. Braylen woke up twice crying, probably due to the thunderstorms that rolled through Woodstock last night. Since he woke up twice, Jason and I woke up twice with him. Then, of course, my phone started beeping around 2:30am because it was dying. That really woke me up because usually my phone is my alarm clock so I had to wake up and turn on my actual alarm clock. The alarm clock went off around it's usual 5 am which is WAY too early in my opinion. But I have to be at work by 7am and I spend at least 40 minutes commuting, so I don't have much choice.
All that said, I could really use a nap. Instead I'm blogging while I watch my kids do this....
Some day he will learn to stop throwing toys out of the tub because no one tosses them back to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment