B-man is already crawling any place he wants to be. He is pulling up on the ottoman in our living room for a better view of what's going on. He has even taken a few steps while clinging to Jason's hand or a piece of furniture. I'm totally unprepared for this. I thought boys were supposed to develop slower than girls. I have been counting on this to be true for my baby. We are already two thirds of the way through his first year.
The first year is supposed to feel like it goes on forever, but this is the part I want to cling to. What am I going to do when the babbling sounds he makes turn into words? Unlike Ryan who didn't get her first tooth until she was about seven months old, Braylen is working on his 5th tooth! That's right, 5th. He is refusing jar food because, let's face it, if you had the ability to chew up real food would you want that nasty stuff? He is munching on anything I hand over. Loves french fries, green beans, chips, cooked carrots, mashed potatoes and ice cream.
He is simply growing up faster than I can handle.
No comments:
Post a Comment