September 23, 2009

Home....

We are home from our trip now. The house is fine as far as we can tell. You never know what fun is lurking on the side of the house/yard that still remains to be discovered. There is still some standing water from all the rain. Hopefully that is the only evidence of all the rain and it will dry up soon.

We had a great trip. All my pictures have been uploaded to my snapfish.com account. I've browsed a few of my favorites. We took family pictures last night, around sunset, which was stressful. I haven't looked at all the pictures, so I'm not sure we even have one with all four of us looking at the camera with happy faces. Can't wait to check out those photos. Until I have more time to write I am leaving you with one of my favorite pictures. My two fellas....







No comments:

Post a Comment