April 12, 2010

Morbid? Maybe....


Ok, so I'm 29, for 12 more days at least, and I think about death pretty frequently. Not really about death itself, but how I will go, if I will outlive Jason for years, when my loved ones will die. I know it's pretty strange, but I can't help myself. I'm very curious about it all.

So since I think about these things often I know exactly what I want when I kick the bucket. I want to be cremated and scattered at the beach. Which beach is the only detail still undecided.... Maybe I will leave that to my loved ones to figure out??? Anyway, I want there to be a big party on the beach complete with a picnic of my favorite foods and drinks, lots of Jimmy Buffett music and a bonfire.

After the big celebration I want a park to be built some place near my kids and grandkids. In the park there should be a bench and on that bench a little plaque like this one....







And here is the bench itself nestled in the sand. On second thoughts, maybe I want my bench left at the beach too. My family can think of me every time they visit the beach which should be at least once a summer.


Yeah, it's probably pretty strange, but I think about it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment