His bath time delight has me thinking about my favorite time of day. I actually have two favorites.
The first is shortly after I get home in the afternoon. It's around 4 when I get home and settled from my day at work. As soon as I have changed clothes, R and B and I find something fun to get into. Sometimes we race around the house in laundry baskets - (I push B, Ry can propel herself by pushing off the floor). Today we sat outside with a new library book and a bubble-gun from the Easter Bunny. That's a great part of my day.
The second favorite is after the kids are in bed and Jason and I get our first real moments alone together. It's tough to talk about anything while the kiddos are constantly requiring attention. I've thought about changing our dinner schedule so that Jas and I can have dinner alone together, but when you wake up at 5am every day you don't want to eat dinner at 8pm. We'd eat dinner and go almost immediately to bed.
So what's your favorite time of day? Is your decision based on what your are doing or who you are with?
No comments:
Post a Comment